Some of our best wines have been hand picked for this exclusive 6 case to ensure seasonal festivities are merry and bright.
Even better, a Christmas gift of 15% has already been deducted plus free postage.
The collection incudes a sparkling pink Malbec, 4 red blends and one high class Malbec.
- El Philosopho is 90% Malbec with 5% Sangiovese and the remaining 5% a mix of Syrah and Petit Verdot. All the grapes were fermented in small vessels of 600 or 800 litres; the wine was then aged for 9 months in second and third use French oak barrels.
- Altamira de los Andes 100% Malbec 14 months French oak 2018. A fine wine so good that you'll pour a glass and then discover the whole bottle has gone. Deep purple red in colour with a fantastic black fruit nose. Full bodied, long finish and smooth with balanced acidity.
- Rutini's sparkling Malbec Rose made using the traditional Champagne method and tastes better than its French counterparts. Flavours of strawberries, raspberries and cherries with hints of orange citrus and toast. A mid to light pink colour with lots of long lasting bubbles. Perfect for a pre dinner toast or during canapes.
- Accuro Inspirado Malbec / Cabernet Sauvignon blend. This ever popular wine is a bold ruby red colour with strong aromas of preserved red fruits, nuts, smoke, cassis and clove. On the palate it has a smooth velvet feel with soft tannins and a long finish. Aged in French oak for 12 months and then left to rest in the bottle.
- Tempus Alba's Pleno, another excellent blend of Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon. Aged for 15 months in oak barrels in order to let the wine develop its incredible structure. The nose has hints of leather, chocolate, spices and oak toast and the taste includes raspberries, blueberries, cinnamon and vanilla. Big but soft tannins and a long long finish.
- Antucura's La Folie or "crazy" as its French name indicates. A blend of five grapes including Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and a touch of Syrah. Half of the wine was aged in French oak barrels for 12 months, and the other half left to develop in stainless steel tanks to keep the fruit. The result is a wine of freshness, complexity and elegance.
Ultimate Xmas Case
La Azul Reserva 2014
Altamira de los Andes Malbec 2017
Rutini Sparkling Rose Malbec 2016
Accuro Inspirado 2018
Tempus Alba Pleno 2018
Antucura La Folie 2015