An exciting line up of six of our Malbecs so you can compare and contrast many different styles. The case contains:
- Antucura Malbec 2018 - this is one of those wines that you'll pour a glass and then discover the whole bottle has gone! Far too easy to drink, but then who said it should be difficult?
- Aranwa Malbec - This is a slightly drier and lighter style of Malbec, showing off red fruits on the nose and palate. Only a touch of oak aging comes through, complimenting the berry flavours and tannins.
- Tempus Alba Loco Malbec - the 'crazy' one. Could be underselling this wine to just say “it tastes great” but it actually does. It’s big, rich purple red, full on nose, of course black fruit and raspberry comes through with a topping of raisin.
- Aranwa Reserve Malbec - Winemaker Sergio Jimenez used Malbec grapes from vineyards in Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza to craft this wonderful Malbec. Hand picked from 100 year old vines and aged for 7 months in French oak barrels this wine is everything an Argentinian Malbec should be.
- Viñedos Altamira Malbec (VAV) - A long 14 months of French oak barrel ageing has contributed to a lovely rich, bold, and full bodied wine that is a delight to drink now and will also keep for a good few years yet.
- Accuro Malbec 2018 - Perfect with food. Try with turkey, venison, salmon, mushrooms, roasted vegetables, sage, pepper and strong cheese. One third aged for 14 months in French oak gives this wine superb balance between fruit and tannin
Want to try these as a wine tasting but don't want the full sized bottles? Select the drop down "Six 100ml Tasters"and we will send you a very special wine tasting kit containing these stunning Malbecs.