? Ruta 40 Argentina Wine Malbec - Ruta 40 - Argentinean Boutique Wine
Cart IconCart: 0 ITEM(S)
I thought that after two years, I knew replica handbags that Beatrice was a small gucci replica handbag in Pierre's many hermes replica handbags . I didn't expect it to be handbag replica positive result. Beatrice transformed this "night club little prince" into a happy replica handbags .
otroški nogometni dresi Ucuz Futbol Formaları dresovi za nogomet tricouri fotbal personalizate futball mez szett ódýr Fótboltatreyjur

Product Details

Luminis Lujan De Cuyo Malbec


Colour: Red

Luminis Luján de Cuyo Malbec 2015 is a 100% Malbec that is made with fruit that comes from two vineyards that are in two separate districts inside the department of Luján de Cuyo. 30% comes from the 14-year-old vineyard planted in one of the coolest districts of the region, the district of Perdriel. The grapes were handpicked in small 15kg bins during the early mornings of April. The remaining 70% comes from the 7-year-old "La Lucita” vineyard that is located in the district of El Carrizal, also part of Luján de Cuyo. Fruit was also handpicked in April.

Only 5% of this wine went into second and third year American oak barrels for less than 8 months, the result is a wine that expresses structure and complexity, with notable hints of black fruit and spices on the nose.

: £14.00

Out of stock